High temperature surface reinforcement protection, high temperature spray painting and sandblasting of metal materials to cover surface protection, after high temperature spray painting and baking, it is easy to peel off without leaving glue residue. , It has the advantages of high temperature resistance, high tensile strength, good chemical resistance, no adhesive residue, and ROHS environmental protection and halogen-free. The tape is based on polyimide film and is coated with high-performance silicone pressure-sensitive adhesive on one side. , In the electronic and electrical industry and circuit board manufacturing industry, it has the advantages of high temperature resistance, high tensile strength, good chemical resistance, no glue residue, RoHS environmental protection and halogen-free. Imide tape is the world's best performance film insulation The material is formed by polycondensation of pyromellitic dianhydride (PMDA) and diaminodiphenyl ether (DDE) in a strong polar solvent, casting into a film, and then imidization. Imide tape has excellent high and low temperature resistance, electrical insulation, adhesion, radiation resistance, medium resistance, chemical stability and flame retardancy. It can be used for a long time in the temperature range of -269 ℃ ~ 280 ℃, and can reach a high temperature of 400 ℃ in a short time. Imide tape is mainly used in insulation of F, H class motors and electrical appliances, FPC (flexible printed circuit board), TAB (pressure-sensitive tape substrate), computers, magnet wires, transformers, audio, mobile phones, electronic components, automobiles and other electrical and electronic industries.
1. The thermocouple wire shall be pasted when measuring the temperature of the reflux furnace;
2. It is used to paste the flexible circuit board (FPC) on the fixture, so as to carry out a series of processes such as printing, patch and testing;
3. It can be wrapped on the cable and used as insulating tape;
4. It can be pasted on the connector for picking up materials by the mounter, so as to replace the iron sheet;
5. It can be die cut into any other shape for some special purposes.